From: John Drescher on
I have upgraded both my PDC and BDC to samba-3.4.5 and restarted
samba. Then I applied the registry changes to windows 7 aslisted in
the wiki. Anyways I joind the domain without problems but when I go to
login I get a trust relationship error.

In my eventlog I see the following:

The session setup to the Windows NT or Windows 2000 Domain Controller
\\VS_LDAP1 for the domain RADIMG failed because \\VS_LDAP1 does not
support signing or sealing the Netlogon session. Either upgrade the
Domain controller or set the RequireSignOrSeal registry entry on this
machine to 0.

\\VS_LDAP1 is the BDC if that matters. I am using a ldap domain with ssl off.

I tried against the wiki advice to set the RequireSignOrSeal to 0 but
that gave me a different error:

This computer could not authenticate with \\VS_LDAP1, a Windows domain
controller for domain RADIMG, and therefore this computer might deny
logon requests. This inability to authenticate might be caused by
another computer on the same network using the same name or the
password for this computer account is not recognized. If this message
appears again, contact your system administrator.

Any ideas where to start.
--
John M. Drescher