From: Bruno Steven on
I have a tip change Ubuntu desktop for Centos or Ubunt SErver , but if you
don't have time, check /var/log/samba and start process smbd , nmbd and
winbind with DEBUG , is likelihood this logs show real situation.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Mario Salcedo <msalced(a)pucp.edu.pe> wrote:

> Hi. I have a problem with Samba in Ubuntu 9.10. In the last year I
> configure a Samba Server in Centos 5.2 for a school, all ok. In this
> year I did the same but in Ubuntu 9.10, but dont work. The students
> connect the Samba Server, but when they create documents the Samba
> Server disconnect them. After a time automatic they connect and
> disconnect again. The process is continue, connect and disconnect. I'd
> revised problem of red, permissions files, the fiel smb.conf but
> nothing.
> My configuration is ok. I compare with Centos.
>
> Any ideas.

Bruno Steven - Administrador de sistemas.
LPIC-1 - LPI ID: lpi000119659 / Code: p2e4wz47e4
https://www.lpi.org/caf/Xamman/certification

MCP-Windows 2003 - TranscriptID: 793804 / Access Code: 080089100
https://mcp.microsoft.com/authenticate/validatemcp.aspx

P Antes de imprimir pense em sua responsabilidade e comprometimento com o
Meio Ambiente. Before printing this message, think about your ecologic
responsability and environment commitment.