From: kazabe on
Hi.

I have a samba server designed to PDC on my network. The roaming
profiles is enabled and work fine. But some apps used from the samba
server share, apparently need to the user in the station have admin
privileges. Im enabling in the station (XP or Win7) the admin
privileges to the station asigned user (DOMAIN\user) but in that case,
the roaming profile is not a complete solution, because is necesary
modify the local permission.

Any user can access on any station, and the user profile is loaded
correctly; but that admin privileges requirements affect the dalily
work, because is for an internal apps.

The another reason is to i dont wanna give local admin privileges to
all the users! (some users are extremly dangerous with local admin
permissions).

how can i provide that admin privileges only to access the app shared
on \\SAMBASERVER\shared .

Thanks in advance.

regards

Pages: 1