From: kobolds on

I try to setup samba PDC on opensuse 11.2

at first I unable to connect to samba but after change the register
(Windows7 - SambaWiki) , after that I could login and map/access the share
drive.

but when I try to shudown/restart/logoff win7 , the screen just stop with
windows logo without the shutdown/restart words coming out.

after try and error , I discover that this problem happen after I map the
network drive.

can anyone help me, am I missing anything ?