From: christoph.beyer on
Hi,

I just installed 3.5.0 and everything looks fine so far :)

I can install drivers from a WIN xp host and use them on the clients as
expected. From windows 7 though I don't get the same behaviour. I use the
print management console and can edit the 'advanced' tab of the printers
in question, also changing the driver is no problem. I see some new dirs
under [print$]x64 afterwards but they are all empty. When I try to use the
printer it says that no driver is installed.

Are there any tricks to get the drivers installed correctly ?

cheers
~christoph

--
/* Christoph Beyer | Office: Building 2b / 23 *\
* DESY | Phone: 040-8998-2317 *