From: rebell on
Office Outlook 2003. Been using web-based email for several years which
meant I had to employ Outlook connector when setup. This afternoon, I open
Outlook to check enmail and get a pop up requiring Connnector to be upgraded.
I follow promps, it goes through the install, closes the program; but when I
reopen Outlook, process starts all over again. I have closed all programs
and I have rebooted, but still locked into same vicous cycle. In the
meantime, i am unable to send/receive my email via Outlook. ReBell in Ms