From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> >> Well, I'm officially a Crackberry head now. I've been tripping out on
> >> how the GPS in this phone can put a dot on a Google Maps image of my
> >> house from space, that tracks me very accurately from one end of the
> >> house to the other. This thing will be my main camera and MP3/Video
> >> player now too, as well as being a phone. Opera Mini beta 5 runs
> >> pretty slick on it as well.
> >
> > Here's a pic. http://members.cox.net/glennbopix/Blackberry.jpg
>
> Hehe, I get to work this morning and my boss says, you're gonna have to
> teach me how to use this, and then he shows me his new Blackberry Tour. ;)

I think there are too many old farts here to appreciate your 'gadget'.
Moi included!

;)

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Hehe, I get to work this morning and my boss says, you're gonna have
> >> to teach me how to use this, and then he shows me his new Blackberry
> >> Tour. ;)
> >
> > I think there are too many old farts here to appreciate your 'gadget'.
> > Moi included!
> >
> > ;)
>
> <Pounds Chest>
>
> Uhg! Technology GOOD!!! ;)
>
> </Pounds Chest>

Hehe....just don't text and drive!

Poly

From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of
> the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> <Pounds Chest>
> >>
> >> Uhg! Technology GOOD!!! ;)
> >>
> >> </Pounds Chest>
> >
> > Hehe....just don't text and drive!
>
> No worries. I'm not a "Texter", but I did just send my wife a link to a
> Bluetooth speakerphone that has an FM transmitter (birthday coming up), so
> you can use your car stereo as the speakers for handsfree talking. It
also
> lets you stream music in stereo from your Blackberry to your car stereo,
> which will be cool since my phone will also be used as my iPod now. ;)

Man, the people who make this stuff should buy Cakewalk/Roland !

Poly

From: Ted Perlman on
<Man, the people who make this stuff should buy Cakewalk>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my Blackberry!

If Cakewalk buys it, I'll have to get an iPhone :-)

--
Regards,

Ted Perlman
www.tedperlman.com
www.myspace.com/tedperlman
www.facebook.com/ted.perlman

From: Ben Goldman on
Ted Perlman wrote:

> <Man, the people who make this stuff should buy Cakewalk>
>
> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> I love my Blackberry!
>
> If Cakewalk buys it, I'll have to get an iPhone :-)

Blackberry? Those run on an AMD processor, right??? :p

--
Cheers,
Ben