From: Kadaitcha Man on
"Sarah Ehrett", thou ill-nurtured lunatic knave. Curtailed of this fair
proportion, cheated of feature by dissembling nature, deformed,
unfinished. Ye meowed:

> the dumb leading the sto0pid.

There's a newsgroup for the sto0pid who lead the dumb.

24hoursupport.helpdesk
From: Phxbrd on

"Kadaitcha Man" <anon(a)no.email> wrote in message
> "Sarah Ehrett", thou ill-nurtured lunatic knave. Curtailed of this fair
> proportion, cheated of feature by dissembling nature, deformed,
> unfinished. Ye meowed:
>
>> the dumb leading the sto0pid.
>
> There's a newsgroup for the sto0pid who lead the dumb.
>
> 24hoursupport.helpdesk

It would appear that you're the only here familiar with it. I wonder why
that is?

From: Kadaitcha Man on
"Phxbrd", thou insignificant has no more brain than a stone. That were to
enlard thy fat already pride. Ye whined:

> "Kadaitcha Man" <anon(a)no.email> wrote in message
>> "Sarah Ehrett", thou ill-nurtured lunatic knave. Curtailed of this fair
>> proportion, cheated of feature by dissembling nature, deformed,
>> unfinished. Ye meowed:
>>
>>> the dumb leading the sto0pid.
>>
>> There's a newsgroup for the sto0pid who lead the dumb.
>>
>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>
> It would appear that you're the only here familiar with it. I wonder
> why that is?

Hey, Phuxbois, how are you, you silly old coot?

PS: It would appear that you are now familiar with it seeing that you
just cross-posted into it.
From: Phxbrd on

> "Phxbrd", thou insignificant has no more brain than a stone. That were to
> enlard thy fat already pride. Ye whined:
>
>> "Kadaitcha Man" <anon(a)no.email> wrote in message
>>> "Sarah Ehrett", thou ill-nurtured lunatic knave. Curtailed of this fair
>>> proportion, cheated of feature by dissembling nature, deformed,
>>> unfinished. Ye meowed:

>>> There's a newsgroup for the sto0pid who lead the dumb.
>>>
>>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk
>>
>> It would appear that you're the only here familiar with it. I wonder
>> why that is?
>
> Hey, Phuxbois, how are you, you silly old coot?

Better looking every day, and some days I look like tomorrow. You?

> PS: It would appear that you are now familiar with it seeing that you
> just cross-posted into it.

I'll try posting there. I'm sure you'll benefit from my counsel.