From: HotPepper on
I am currently using Outlook 2007, but had the same problem in 2003 and
previous versions. If an e-mail has more than one attachment. I can only do a
File Save Attachments from the main e-mail listings page. If I actually open
the e-mail and try and save the attachments from there, I can only do that
one by one, not all at once.

From: HotPepper on
Never mind, I just found it in 2007, It is under Save As

Thanks