From: fullyard on
I'm trying to create a Certificate of Completion in powerpoint. I have it
finished in ppt and it looks great, but when I save as PNG, all the text
looks fuzzy. What can I do to keep this from happening?

Thanks!

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <89E54A37-A997-4FE6-BD0A-E1F8949C5AD1(a)microsoft.com>, Fullyard
wrote:
> I'm trying to create a Certificate of Completion in powerpoint. I have it
> finished in ppt and it looks great, but when I save as PNG, all the text
> looks fuzzy. What can I do to keep this from happening?

Improve PowerPoint's GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG export resolution
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00052.htm

You can either use one of the suggestions on that page to get higher
resolution PNG images or (depending on how you'll use the certificate)
export as WMF or EMF instead to avoid the problem altogether.

PPT Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.pptfaq.com/

PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint
http://www.pptools.com/