From: Marilyn on
Hello,

I'm currently running MS Project 2007 SP2 and for some reason each time I
save a Project file as "2000-2003 (*.mpp)" some of the information in the
file is removed and this includes calculations. I basically end up with a
few blank columns once I save the file down. I'm not sure if this is an SP2
bug, but I have been able to do the same with previous files and not lose any
data.

Is there a fix for this? Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
From: Rod Gill on
What fields are they?

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see:
http://www.projectvbabook.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4680 (20091211) __________

http://www.eset.com