From: frustrated on
I have a substantile outlook inbox with a multitude of file folders. I want
to be able to copy all the folder in this file so that I can delete some off
of the outlook program because its running real slow. I want to access and
view the copied files, say from my desktop and put them in associated folders
and/or portable disk for viewing on another computor. How can I do this?
From: DL on
The version of outlook and the type of account may have some baring.
You require outlook on any other PC to view outlook data

From: JR Hester on
DL,
I would recommend using Outlooks Archive function. This will move emails
from your regular account to a file located wherever you wish. Thsi file can
still be accessed from the Outlook screen and wil have the same folder format
as your regular Outlook setup.

Select the fiolder to be archived>File>Archive> and follow the prompts.

HTH

From: DL on
Why would I want to do that, since I am not the OP