From: Simon on
I have a corrupt pst file. Scanpst fails with error 80040818.

Anyone know what that error means?

There are lots of

" ??Couldn't find BBT entry in the RBT (xxxxx)"

And the last few lines are

" **Validiating column set of the GUST

Fatal Error: 80040818"

Any other way of recovering the data that can be reccommended.

From: yam on
Are you able to open the PST file in new profile ?

From: Simon on
No

Stellar software is the only recovery tool that has been able to recover any
data.

Trying to avoid the $120 cost

From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
How big is the .pst file and what version of Outlook?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

From: Simon on