From: Duval Dollar on
We have a request to create an automated email to be sent out twice a
month to our company pay statement notifications. The payroll
department is currently using the option to Do not deliver before the
certain date and time which is working for now but is a problem if she
logs off of her machine or if the machine turns off on her overnight
when the email is scheduled to be sent. I was wondering if there were
any other options or solutions that we might be able to try to have a
generic email setup to automatically send at certain dates and times
without having the user being logged into their system? Thank you in
advance for your help.