From: Peter Hibbs on
Jaybird,

Did you also check out the Crosstab Query in Flex Grid demo which can
probably do what you want with very little code and also the Flex Grid
Appointments-Bookings Demo may have something useful. These are both
on the same Web site as my main Flex Grid demo.

Peter Hibbs.

From: Stop$teve on

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> schreef in bericht news:ewJMnz12KHA.1452(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>I have developed a calendar form/calendar report that does just what you are asking. Both the form and report look just like a page
>torn from a wall calendar. The month and year are selectable. Other functionality can be programmed in to the calendar. I can
>implement the calendar form and calendar report into your database for a very reasonable fee. I can email you a screen shot of what
>I have if you contact me.

Are you sure that YOU developed the form ???
I guess the code is just stolen from one of us here...

--
Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....

Again... Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

This newsgroup is meant for FREE help..
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...
OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'... we have passed 12.000 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

Arno R

From: Jaybird5013 on
Thank you all for your replies. Even you, Steve... :-) Mr. Hibbs, I will
look at your solutions in a bit. I am a bit worried that, finding a
solution, I will have no idea how to implement it. Are there any
accompanying documents that can walk me through it?

From: Jaybird5013 on
Mr. Hibbs,

Your Employee Time Sheet demo is almost precisely what I am looking for. I
guess what I need is more information for how to do what you did.

Sincerely,

Jaybird
From: Mark Andrews on
One of my template competitors has a pretty nice scheduling template:
http://www.accesstogo.org.uk/Appointments_Planner.html
It's a few bucks (not free)

Peter Hibbs has some nice flex grid samples which I see you found.

This guy has a scheduling template:
http://www.access-template.com/
Again a few bucks

I have an ongoing project to build an appointment scheduling program but I
want to do it better than
most of the Access samples you can find. Try utteraccess search for lots of
regular calendar samples.

If you want to just buy a program:
http://www.abs-usa.com/

The sample given away with the calendar control I was using is not too bad
(but be warned the more you try to do with it
the more difficult it becomes, at least a magnitude of 10 over traditional
access calendars or even flex grid work).
http://www.codejocksoftware.com/products/calendar/?platform=com

In my opinion using one of the nice calendar controls makes the application
much much nicer, but not a route for the
unexperienced to go down. .net development is probably a better way to go
if using one of these controls.

www.abs-usa.com would be my first suggestion. Appointment scheduling is
an area that is
pretty well covered by software products. Most are just a few hundred
bucks. Buy vs. build perhaps points to buy?

HTH,
Mark Andrews
RPT Software
http://www.rptsoftware.com
http://www.donationmanagementsoftware.com

PS: Send me an email or call if you need any extra help. I looked at a lot
of appointment scheduling options last year when I started
writing my appointment software (It's not done at this point in time).