From: Peter Hibbs on
Jaybird,

If you still want to use the flex grid control I would suggest you use
the Cross Tab example.

Although the code is relatively simple it would need some thought on
how to program the VBA code so unless you are very comfortable with
that, it could be a tricky project.

Perhaps if you study the code in the examples you can figure out what
you would need to do.

I don't know of any Flex Grid tutorials apart from what Microsoft
publish although as this control is mainly used by VB6 users you may
find something on Web sites for VB. The documentation I supplied does
give a list of all the properties, events, etc for the control (which
I guess you have already seen).

Peter Hibbs.

From: Jaybird5013 on
Thanks, everyone!
From: Steve on
So after getting absolutely no help from vizio john and arno r, are you
interested in my calendar form/calendar report?

Steve
santus(a)penn.com