From: Aj on
Hi

I have the results from Proc logisitic in probabailities form and my
final list of varibales are as follows:

age_18_27
Gender_M
income_27_45K

1.How can i convert probabailities to some form of points , which are
easy to interepret( 20 , 40 etc )
2. How can i assign points to all the groups with age & gender and
income, including those bands which are insignificant:

age_16_18
age_18_27
age_27_42

Gender_M
Gender_F

income_18_27K
income_27_45k
income_45_62K

From: Kenneth M. Lin on
Do your own homework and read the textbook.