From: ann1957 on

Yay! I knew it had to be some simple combination of keys pushed...
because my cat rolled over onto the keyboard and inverted it in the
first place! Thanks!

--
ann1957
ann1957's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/169364.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Swifty on
ann1957 wrote:
> Yay! I knew it had to be some simple combination of keys pushed...
> because my cat rolled over onto the keyboard and inverted it in the
> first place! Thanks!

I'm a dog person, but if one of my dogs turned my display upside down by
rolling on my keyboard then the first thing I'd try is rolling them over
the keyboard in the opposite direction. It almost certainly wouldn't fix
the problem (and might make it worse) but at least it would put the dog
off doing it again! :-)

--
Steve Swift
http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html