From: Lauren Norda on
Hello,
Switched my PC on today and when it loaded (XP Home) the screen was upside
down. As it is a LCD thin screen, I just turned it upside down, but
obviously, if looks stupid.
Anyone had this virus?, and if so, how did you resolve it?.
All suggestions warmly welcomed.
Thanks

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Lauren Norda" <raaf.one(a)gmail.com>

| Hello,
| Switched my PC on today and when it loaded (XP Home) the screen was upside
| down. As it is a LCD thin screen, I just turned it upside down, but
| obviously, if looks stupid.
| Anyone had this virus?, and if so, how did you resolve it?.
| All suggestions warmly welcomed.
| Thanks

Not everthing is bad is a virus.

All viruses are malware but not all malware are viruses.

This is NOT virus related.

Video rotation is video chip-set software related and NOT malware !!

--
Dave

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
Your computer's manufacturer will know what video card you are using and
what hot-key combination can be used to rotate the screen (ctrl - alt -
right arrow or something).

Not a virus, not even malware most likely.

From: jack wilkinson on
it is not a virus i have had it before if u press ctrl alt delete it shud
wrk if not emailme on bargaindirect(a)clerk.com

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"jack wilkinson" <bargaindirect(a)clerk.com> wrote in message
> it is not a virus i have had it before if u press ctrl alt delete it
> shud wrk if not emailme on bargaindirect(a)clerk.com

ur n id10t

> "Lauren Norda" <raaf.one(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> Switched my PC on today and when it loaded (XP Home) the screen was
>> upside down. As it is a LCD thin screen, I just turned it upside
>> down, but obviously, if looks stupid.
>> Anyone had this virus?, and if so, how did you resolve it?.
>> All suggestions warmly welcomed.

....this looks vaguely familiar, IIRC the OP never got back after it
being suggested that the video card supports rotating the display.

Pages: 1
Prev: windows live onecare
Next: perflib_perfdata_63c