From: rock on
HI,

I am not sure whether this is just this program I have or what but
suddenly there are words that are highlighted in different co,ours all
over the screen.

If this is XP SP2 can I turn it off?

Thanks

rock
From: peter on
And what program would that be that you are viewing these highlighted words
in???

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

From: rock on
On 14/06/2010 11:32 AM, peter wrote:
> And what program would that be that you are viewing these highlighted
> words in???
>
> peter

Thanks for the reply.

I realised that in Fire Fox there is a Highlight option. Somehow I had
touched that. All clear now. It was showing FF.

rock