From: T Rev T on
I have a workbook that will not display using the full screen. It is only
using half the depth available. I have tried all of the settings I can, I
have tried to drag the bottom down. There are no icons to minimise or
maximise the window. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions.
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
What happens when you double(!) click on the top frame of that sheet - where
it says: Book1 or Book2 ?..
Micky

From: Dave Peterson on
Maybe the workbook was protected with the windows option checked.

In xl2003 menus:
tools|Protection|protect workbook and check Windows

To unprotect the workbook, you'd use:
Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook
(you may need to provide a password)

Then you should be able to resize the window (and reprotect the workbook???).

--

Dave Peterson