From: Aqeel Kohari on
I have a large file Excel, which comtains lot of sheets.
Today, the full numbers in the file been changed from none Euro Currency
sign.

Below is an example :
Before : 126310
Now : €126,310.00

Please advise how can i fix for all ?
If i do it manually, it will cost me full day

From: OssieMac on
Select the columns containing the Euro format then select
Format -> Cells -> Number tab and set the format to Number and set the
decimal places to zero in the dialog box.

--
Regards,

OssieMac

"Aqeel Kohari" wrote:

> I have a large file Excel, which comtains lot of sheets.
> Today, the full numbers in the file been changed from none Euro Currency
> sign.
>
> Below is an example :
> Before : 126310
> Now : €126,310.00
>
> Please advise how can i fix for all ?
> If i do it manually, it will cost me full day

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel 2003 Working Day Formula
Next: Screen view