From: housinglad on
Hi

I am after a formula to clauclate working days for office 2003 not 2007?

For example if the date which i have in cell B2: what code/formula would I
use to determine one working day from that date for cell C2?

Hope that makes sense, basically I want to clauclate 1 working day from the
date entered in a cell.

Mnay thanks

From: Dave Peterson on
Check your other post.