From: Startoker on
How can I insert equations in an axis title of an excel scatter plot?
Specifically would like to insert accented lower case greek symbol for shear
rate "gamma dot".
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
I'm not sure this is what you have in mind - but you have nothing to loose.
If you can produce what you have in mind within a worksheets cell [by using
some rare font or so] try this:
1) Declare an Axis Title by typing Bla Bla.
2) Type whatever you need into cell F10 and make sure to display it as needed.
3) Click on the Axis Title and while it is selected click in the Formula Bar
dna type: =F10 and hit Enter.
4) Make sure to format the Axis Title like cell F10.
The advantage of this is that any change in cell F10 will immediately be
reflected in the Axis Title - so you may change F10 when ever you wnat.
Micky