From: William B. Lurie on
In addition to the toolbar change that I mentioned above
and found the 'fix' for, I see that the screensaver slideshow
has also reverted to some default. I have a folder of slides
that I created, and I want them to be presented sequentially.
Up until today, I had it set for sequential. Now it has reverted
to random sequence, and I can't seem to find the place for
sequential. I think it may have to do with "PLUS!" which I
foolishly bought several years ago. Advice, please?
From: William B. Lurie on
William B. Lurie wrote:
> In addition to the toolbar change that I mentioned above
> and found the 'fix' for, I see that the screensaver slideshow
> has also reverted to some default. I have a folder of slides
> that I created, and I want them to be presented sequentially.
> Up until today, I had it set for sequential. Now it has reverted
> to random sequence, and I can't seem to find the place for
> sequential. I think it may have to do with "PLUS!" which I
> foolishly bought several years ago. Advice, please?

A bit further......it is working fine on my clone system....
When I go Start>>Control Panel>>Display>>ScreenSaver on the
clone, I get the screen saver control panel I want. I'd like
to know how to Copy and Paste back to my Master system, the files
from the clone system. Could someone tell me how to find them?
Thanks in advnace....

Pages: 1
Prev: Bottom toolbar style
Next: Where is Active X?