From: Ronx on
Use Preview in Browser instead of Preview pane. That way you see how the
page will appear in a real browser, as well as being able to run JavaScript.
In my opinion FP2003, despite its idiosyncrasies, is a much better web
site/page editor than FP2002.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

"Yorkshire Traveller" <YorkshireTraveller(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:6DB3D3C2-682D-4660-BFFD-258375FEF0F6(a)microsoft.com...

From: Hot-text on
Preview JavaScript in FrontPage Editor will gave ERROR..... You need to
Preview your webpage in a web Browser like IE, NN, FF or Opera
To see if it working right!
Not your Editor Browser but a Web Browser

From: Yorkshire Traveller on
Many, many thanks - Preview in browser works fine.

Everyones help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Nigel.