From: Ohmster on
Bit Twister <BitTwister(a)mouse-potato.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:22:00 +0000 (UTC), Bit Twister wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:24:20 -0500, Ohmster wrote:
>>> I have no idea
>>> of how to extract a list of URLS out of these desktop shortcuts
>>> other
>>

> oops: forgot to set separator.

It has been a while, I forgot to come back and say "Thanks Bit Twister!".
Oh yeah, you are the one with the wacky mouse-potato.com email address that
loops back to the sender. I swear I was thinking of you and that yesterday
and tried to google the mouse potato domain and go nowhwere with it. Glad I
found you again. Really thanks budness!
--
~Ohmster | ohmster59 /a/t/ gmail dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body