From: Ohmster on
I am having serious problems with Fedora 12 and compiz. System updates
broke compiz by the third one, over a year ago, and no one can fix it,
including me, so I posted to alt.os.linux and comp.os.linux.

I see my post in alt.os.linux, but not comp.os.linux on giganews with
Xnews. On nntp.aioe.org, which is my NNTP SERVER for linux, slrn gave me
the following message at startup:
"comp.os.linux is bogus, dropping it"

I could not find the group anywhere in the sort list of available
newsgroups, and even giganews shows no new posts after May 25th. Is the
comp.os.linux newsgroup dead?

--
~Ohmster | ohmster59 /a/t/ gmail dot com
Put "messageforohmster" in message body