From: mrhanseide on
How can i list out all the users in a AD that has enabled outlook
mobile access on exchange in a vbs script?
It Should be possible, but i have problem finding it out...

Hans Eide

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You need to find all users in AD with the attribute
msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable having its 0x2 bit clear. (The bit being set
means the feature is disabled, which is backward from what I would infer
from the attribut name being "...Enable"; go figure.) Because we're looking
for a single bit being clear, I can't see a way to do this in a single LDAP
query, so what I would do is query for all users (or some subset you want)
and then iterate through the recordset and look at each value of this
attribute for the desired bit setting.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Upon further reflection, I figured out how you can execute such a query. It
should look something like this:

(&(objectClass=user)(homeMDB=*)(!(msExchOmaAdminWirelessEnable:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2)))
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange