From: Gorge on
Hi All,

I have a few public folders that grow to 100,000 messages a month (server
monitoring). Now I'd like to run a script that can remove all messages that
are like two weeks old in a specific public folder. Is this easy to do?

Thanks,

From: M on
Hello Gorge:

A script might not be necessary. You should be able to use the PF age limits
setting. I haven't used it myself, but it looks like it will fit your needs.
See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325548.

--
Regards,
MCTS, MCSA