From: drscrypt on
I wonder if the horizontal scrolling has a bug in tile's treeview. It
seems that it is only accounting for the column #0 and nothing else.
The demo that comes with tile 0.8.2 has the same problem in its tree
widget too.

DrS
From: Óscar Fuentes on
drscrypt(a)gmail.com writes:

> I wonder if the horizontal scrolling has a bug in tile's treeview. It
> seems that it is only accounting for the column #0 and nothing
> else. The demo that comes with tile 0.8.2 has the same problem in its
> tree widget too.

Yes. See the bug report database available from

http://tktable.sourceforge.net/

--
�scar
From: drscrypt on
�scar Fuentes wrote:

> Yes. See the bug report database available from
>
> http://tktable.sourceforge.net/

The link above displays an error message for me.

So, I assume this is known bug? Is there any workarounds or any idea
when it will be fixed?

DrS
From: drscrypt on
drscrypt(a)gmail.com wrote:

> The link above displays an error message for me.

I meant the Bug Database link on that page.

DrS
From: Óscar Fuentes on
drscrypt(a)gmail.com writes:

> �scar Fuentes wrote:
>>
>> Yes. See the bug report database available from
>>
>> http://tktable.sourceforge.net/
>>

> The link above displays an error message for me.

Try this:

Filter for Catergory: tile and look for bugs with `treeview' on its summary.

> So, I assume this is known bug?

Yes. The column size logic is badly broken.

> Is there any workarounds or any idea when it will be fixed?

I wrote a workaround that lessens the problem to a point that treeview
becomes usable for my needs. I've not submitted it because it is
incorrect, it only works on certain setups.

Fixing ttk::treeview is not easy. Looking at the activity on the bug
database and cvs repository, I wouldn't expect a fix anytime soon.

--
�scar