From: Mike Jones on

I have a darkish-theme reduced-contrast custom userContent.css that works
ok with all Seamonkey components, but the opening page (the one that
appears in the message panel when you highlight the top of the user
account tree) for the mail component still has a horrible white
background, ignoring the userContent.css.

Anybody know how to tweak this

Is it just something I need to add to my userContent.css, or is there
more fiddling involved?

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.
From: mjt on
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:32:35 +0000 (UTC)
Mike Jones <luck(a)dasteem.invalid> wrote:

> I have a darkish-theme reduced-contrast custom userContent.css that
> works ok with all Seamonkey components, but the opening page (the one
> that appears in the message panel when you highlight the top of the
> user account tree) for the mail component still has a horrible white
> background, ignoring the userContent.css.
>
> Anybody know how to tweak this
>
> Is it just something I need to add to my userContent.css, or is there
> more fiddling involved?

"userChrome.css" controls user-interface elements and
"userContent.css" controls web-content elements.

I'll bet there's an extension for creating/editing it.

--
The opossum is a very sophisticated animal.
It doesn't even get up until 5 or 6 p.m.

From: Mike Jones on
Responding to mjt:

> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 18:32:35 +0000 (UTC) Mike Jones
> <luck(a)dasteem.invalid> wrote:
>
>> I have a darkish-theme reduced-contrast custom userContent.css that
>> works ok with all Seamonkey components, but the opening page (the one
>> that appears in the message panel when you highlight the top of the
>> user account tree) for the mail component still has a horrible white
>> background, ignoring the userContent.css.
>>
>> Anybody know how to tweak this
>>
>> Is it just something I need to add to my userContent.css, or is there
>> more fiddling involved?
>
> "userChrome.css" controls user-interface elements and "userContent.css"
> controls web-content elements.
>
> I'll bet there's an extension for creating/editing it.

I'm not sure if the forced-white background here is part of the user
interface instruction set, or resource formatting set. All other
components follow the userContent.css except this one.

All I need is a clue, and I can "edit to taste". :)

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.