Prev: Email
Next: Spam
From: Hugh on
Hi,

I'd like to create a search folder which shows all mails I've sent to
addresses which are not in my contacts folder.

Any ideas?
From: Slipstick on

Hugh;145491 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to create a search folder which shows all mails I've sent to
> addresses which are not in my contacts folder.
>
> Any ideas?

I'm not sure its easily do able... typically you'd use a rule to
categorize messages to people in the address books then make a search
folder (or a custom view) that shows only mail not categorized.

But... I don't think after sending rules use 'from addressbook'
condition so even this won't work. It would work to identify message
from people in your address books.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)