From: sjkoep on
Hello,

I am looking for help to:

Search through two columns (one for employee, the other for employee number).

I want it to match those two criteria and than pull a specific feild (say
hours) to another organized page where I can than make charts.

Does anyone know of a formula that can do that for each employee? I tried a
pivot table, but that wasn't it exactly.

Thank you so very much!
From: Max on
Indicatively something like this, just press normal ENTER:
=index(hours,match(1,index((emp=A2)*(empnum=B2),),0))
where A2 = emp name, B2 = emp number

Above aside, why do you need both?
Emp number should usually suffice as the unique key
--
Max
Singapore