From: Dax Arroway on
I work in an office with doctors and clinicians. The clinicians' clients see
both, the clinicians and the doctors. The doctors manage their own schedules
and have shared them with the clinicians with editor permissions. When a
clinician meets with a client, they want to be able to search through the
doc's schedule for clients' names to see when thier next appointments are.
They currently open the doc's schedule and click through the calendar day by
day, which is inefficient. Is there a way of searching a shared calendar for
specific words (appointments) in Outlook 2003?
--
I would give my left hand to be ambidextrous!