From: Rachel D on
All;

Need to do a search and replace on multiple values: 06 - Phase VI
would be replaced by O, 08 - Won would be replaced by W, 09 - Lost
would be replaced by L, 10 - Cancelled by Gov't would be replaced by C

I've looked for formulas, but what I've turned up is multiple values
to one value e.g. $ or - to blank.

Any help would be appreciated!
From: ryguy7272 on
Well, the easiest way would be: Ctrl+F > Replace > Find what (type in your
criteria) > Replace with (type in your criteria) > Replace All.

--
Ryan---