From: Bernhard Dippold on
Hi Buddhika,

buddhika wijesinghe schrieb:
> Sorry . It was a mistake.

Main problem is, that most of the people interested in your topic will
never read your mail in a thread about OOo Splash Screen...

I'd suggest to

a) re-post your mail again and create an independent thread by creating
a new mail instead of replying to an existing one.

b) use a descriptive subject line to attract the right people to read
your mail.

c) send the mail to dev(a)openoffice.org (after subscribing to this
mailing list) because it's much more likely to meet the people you want
to address than on this general discussion list.

If you don't find a mentor there, you will probably be told where you
can ask again.

Best regards

Bernhard
> Thanks.
> Buddhika Wijesinghe.
>
> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Robert Holtzman<holtzm(a)cox.net> wrote:
>

>> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:06:16AM +0530, buddhika wijesinghe wrote:
>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I'm student in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I like to implement the
>>> statistical data analysis tool of Open Office calc.
>>> I want find a mentor. How can I find a mentor?
>>> Please help me .
>>>
>> What has this to do with the subject? What you did is called thread
>> hijacking and really screws up news readers set to sort by thread.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org