From: zdumiony on
The question may seem silly but I want to ask how to search for SourceForge.
Home http://sourceforge.net/ changed interface. I search by keyword
narrowing the category. How do I find all the projects for the programming
language regardless of the keyword and category?

From: Rui Maciel on
zdumiony wrote:

> The question may seem silly but I want to ask how to search for
> SourceForge. Home http://sourceforge.net/ changed interface. I search by
> keyword narrowing the category. How do I find all the projects for the
> programming language regardless of the keyword and category?

Click on "browse by category", click on a link to a category that best fits your
search purposes, and then click on "filters". In the drop-down menus that since
appeared, select "require", "programming language" and then select the programming
language you want to search for.

Yes, it'st a UI nightmare, it's non-intuitive and it's a pain to deal with. That's
sourceforge's user interface.

Rui Maciel