From: tedd on
At 3:58 PM -0400 8/30/10, Paul M Foster wrote:
>Is that about right?
>
>Other than the fact that this solution should be rife with latency
>issues, it seems like it would be secure.
>
>I assume you're doing this as an academic exercise. If you had an actual
>client who wanted to go to this much trouble to secure their data, I
>think I would opt for the previously suggested solution of getting a
>dedicated server or two.
>
>Paul

Paul:

You got the method correct -- unfortunately, it's not as secure as I need.

As for it being an "academic exercise", nothing is academic. If it
works, it's implemented, if not, it isn't. That's what we do for a
living.

I will say it was learning experience, in that aspect it was "academic". :-)

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------