From: Aznan on
Hi, we have just implemented Exchange 2007.

I'm looking into an easy way for our end users so that they dont have to
install the SSL Certificate.

I've managed to successfully add a Certificate to our Exchange Server and
then i went to a client PC to access OWA/Outlook, if the user install the
certificate then the warning disappears, which is good.

However, our users are not IT Savvy and i'm trying to make it as transparent
as i could.

Is there a way to totally disable the Certificate request for Exchange 2007 ?

or if there isnt a way to disable it...

Is there an automated way to deploy the SSL certificate to clients in a
domain environment ?

Please advise and thanks in advance
Aznan
The International School of Penang (Uplands)
Malaysia
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Your best solution is to purchase a SAN Certificate. Go Daddy has the most
economical Multi Domain Cert for $90 per year.

http://www.msexchange.org/articles_tutorials/exchange-server-2007/mobility-client-access/securing-exchange-2007-client-access-server-3rd-party-san-certificate.html

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA