From: Zachary on
According to the IP addresses listed you use IPv6 and IPv4 together on some
machines?

Explain to me where you see that please. On the only windows 2008 server we
have IPv6 is disabled on the NIC. All other servers are either windows
server 2000 or 2003 and aren't capable of IPv6.

Are the time settings/time zones the same on all machines?
Yes and all server are configured to sync to the PDC via NTP.

Are any of the machines restored after a crash?
No. None of the machines have been restored from a crash.

From: Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS] on
Hello Zachary,

Here is the 'client address' listed with both if i am not wrong:
-------------------------------------
Computer: AGRADC2.agraind.com
Kerberos pre-authentication failed.

Account Information:
Security ID: AGRA\Administrator
Account Name: Administrator

Service Information:
Service Name: krbtgt/AGRA

Network Information:
Client Address: ::ffff:10.0.1.254
-------------------------------------

See for disabling IPv6:
http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/paulbergson/archive/2009/03/19/disabling-ipv6-on-windows-2008.aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

From: Zachary on
i have performed the steps on the link you provided. I already had one of
the three steps done. Does this need a reboot to take effect? If that is
the case, updates are scheduled to run tomorrow at 3 AM so that should force
a reboot. I will see if that clears this up then.