From: meteri on
Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2 (KB954430)

Installation date: ‎8/‎21/‎2009 3:00 AM

Installation status: Successful

Update type: Important

A security issue has been identified in Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML)
that could allow an attacker to compromise your Windows-based system and gain
control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update
from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your
computer. Once you have installed this item, it cannot be removed.

More information:

Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com

My computer has been installing this update for over a month now can someone
please help me. I has been successful install over 20 time with 2 failures.

From: Ǝиçεl on

Security Update for Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2
(KB936181) may repeatedly appear in the update list on Microsoft Update or on
Windows Update

<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941729>

See MS07-042: Description of the security update for Microsoft XML Core
Services 4.0: August 14, 2007 "Known issues":
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936181>

If you can not rename msxml4.dll in normal Windows mode, than boot to
Safe Mode and do it from there: <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315222>

I hope this is enough to get you on the right road for nºw.

Let us know how it works ºut.

Ǝиçεl
◕‿◕
-=-