From: Dustin on
~BD~ <BoaterDave~no.spam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

> David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "W"<persistentone(a)spamarrest.com>
>>
>> | Is there an anti-virus website that you can give a URL to that
>> | would scan that site and identify any virus/trojan that the site
>> | tries to install?
>>
>> It is hard to traverse the entire site but, this is a good start.
>>
>> http://www.urlvoid.com/
>>

> Did you notice that right in the most prominent position on that
> page is an advertisement for Uniblue.com - the company which Dustin
> Cook has advised distributes malware?

you sound as if I'm the only person who's ever said that. For the sake of
clarification, I will state the malware aspect is that of scamware.
Please do be sure you further I specified scamware if your going to
continue using my words for reference material.

--
"I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ." - author unknown.
From: tommy on

W wrote:
> Is there an anti-virus website that you can give a URL to that would
> scan that site and identify any virus/trojan that the site tries to
> install?

similar
Web of Trust (WOT)
http://www.mywot.com/

--
Tommy

From: ~BD~ on
Dustin wrote:

> Suck on it BD, deep and long!

OK - *It sucks*! ;)

But, hey!

It was *recommended* by Roy C - the moderator of Annexcafe User2User and
a major player on Mark's BB (and previously on A/C Mainstreet)

--
Dave - you've not come across TechAngel's web site by chance, have you?

From: Peter Foldes on
BD

And Roy C was told by some including me that it was a bad site that was mostly snake
oil. He also found out the hard way as you will.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> BD
>
> And Roy C was told by some including me that it was a bad site that was
> mostly snake oil. He also found out the hard way as you will.

I'm not concerned for me - my concern was for my elderly friend who has
already paid and is using the software!

I don't recall you falling out with Roy C, certainly not in my defence!
Do you think it significant that Roy C is tucked up nicely in bed with
Mark (CoyoteV) and Tinkerer?