From: Buffalo on

~BD~ wrote:
> Peter Foldes wrote:
>> BD
>>
>> And Roy C was told by some including me that it was a bad site that
>> was mostly snake oil. He also found out the hard way as you will.
>>

> I'm not concerned for me - my concern was for my elderly friend who
> has already paid and is using the software!
>
> I don't recall you falling out with Roy C, certainly not in my
> defence! Do you think it significant that Roy C is tucked up nicely
> in bed with Mark (CoyoteV) and Tinkerer?

Who really cares??
Buffalo

From: Dustin on
~BD~ <BoaterDave~no.spam~@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in

> Dustin wrote:
>>
>> Suck on it BD, deep and long!
>>

> OK - *It sucks*! ;)

Damnit, BD. you ruin my humour when you actually agree with me. I was
really expecting you to put up a fight or comeback with some wiseass
remark. When your civil like this, I have to respond in kind. ;p

> But, hey!
>
> It was *recommended* by Roy C - the moderator of Annexcafe User2User
> and a major player on Mark's BB (and previously on A/C Mainstreet)

I don't know who that individual is, sorry. I'm also unfamiliar with Mark
and mainstreet. No, I don't wish to learn more about either of them. I
find it difficult enough to keep up with the few things I have going at
this time.

--
"I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ." - author unknown.
From: Dustin on

> Peter Foldes wrote:
>> BD
>>
>> And Roy C was told by some including me that it was a bad site that
>> was mostly snake oil. He also found out the hard way as you will.
>>

> I'm not concerned for me - my concern was for my elderly friend who
> has already paid and is using the software!

If you haven't already suggested it, he should get a refund and if they
are unwilling to provide one, contact his credit card company to have
the charges reversed. At the least he has been scammed. At worst, he's
been scammed and software damage has been done to his computer, as we
can't possibly know which registry keys have been altered since he ran
the software. If since installing that program he hasn't made any other
significant system changes or installed new software, I'd recommend he
uninstall it (Revo uninstaller or total uninstall might be of use in
this case); In fact, I'd use one of those before I trusted the uniblue
uninstaller.

Once he's removed the program, I'd recommend he keep revo or total
uninstall for future issues, and use the system restore feature to go
back prior to his installation of said product. That should atleast
revert the registry hives and critical system files if any have been
altered/replaced or removed. As your friend would be using the
unaffected registry, any executables possibly left behind by the
uninstall process would be neutered and no longer pose any potential
threat to the system.

From: Peter Foldes on
~BD~

You friggin word twisting sick MF-ing idiot. I never had a falling out with Roy.
Where did you get that false information. My post did NOT say anything about falling
out.
You are a friggin 2 faced cretin who deserves to be abolished from this planet

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: BoaterDave on
On Aug 4, 3:45 am, Dustin <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> ~BD~ <BoaterDave~no.sp...(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote innews:sf2dnazIuaGUFcXRnZ2dnUVZ8iGdnZ2d(a)bt.com:
>
> > Dustin wrote:
>
> >> Suck on it BD, deep and long!
>
> > OK - *It sucks*! ;)
>
> Damnit, BD. you ruin my humour when you actually agree with me. I was
> really expecting you to put up a fight or comeback with some wiseass
> remark. When your civil like this, I have to respond in kind. ;p

Hahaha! Sorreeeee! ;-)

> > But, hey!
>
> > It was *recommended* by Roy C - the moderator of Annexcafe User2User
> > and a major player on Mark's BB (and previously on A/C Mainstreet)
>
> I don't know who that individual is, sorry. I'm also unfamiliar with Mark
> and mainstreet. No, I don't wish to learn more about either of them. I
> find it difficult enough to keep up with the few things I have going at
> this time.

Regardless, you should look here www.mindzon.com

What is it keeping you so busy these days? (conversational - not
fishing!)

D.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4