From: Wanna_Go on
I'd like to see all my "notes" in Outlook in expanded format (the way you see
them when you double click on them), but I don't seem to have that as an
option. Is there a setting I'm not seeing?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Wanna_Go" <Wanna_Go(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'd like to see all my "notes" in Outlook in expanded format (the way you
> see
> them when you double click on them), but I don't seem to have that as an
> option. Is there a setting I'm not seeing?

How about using the "By Color with Reading Pane".view? Your Notes will look a
lot like mail messages then.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]