From: becker on
I saw this vid using annoying sounds while on the toilet.

There was toilet flush, vacuum cleaner and sirens. Where can I get
a similar selection of audio clips for free?

I've seens loads of sound libraries with 1000s of clips but none of
them seem quite right to use on the phone.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pby8_xrnAN0>

From: Adrian C on
spotify:track:6JEK0CvvjDjjMUBFoXShNZ

--
Adrian C
From: Bodincus on
becker:

www.findsounds.com

--
Bodincus - The Y2K Druid
----------------------------
From: becker on
On 18:33 13 Nov 2009, Bodincus wrote:

> becker:
>> I saw this vid using annoying sounds while on the toilet.
>>
>> There was toilet flush, vacuum cleaner and sirens. Where can
>> I get a similar selection of audio clips for free?
>>
>> I've seens loads of sound libraries with 1000s of clips but
>> none of them seem quite right to use on the phone.
>>
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pby8_xrnAN0>
>
> www.findsounds.com

What a great search engine! Now there's too much choice.

Anyone got a selection of suggested annoying sounds? :)