From: Joe on
You guys have helped me before, so I am back.

I have 200 employees divided among 15 Supervisors.

If I create an Excel spreadsheet cell with a drop-down menu of employees,
once an employee is selected from that list, what formula can I use to have
Excel populate the employee's Supervisor name in a cell to the right?

Example: (two cells – cell #1 selected through a drop-down menu – Cell #2 is
automatically populated when a name is chosen in cell #1)

Employee Supervisor
John Smith Bill Thompson

I have already created two separate columns, one with the employee names,
the second with the Supervisor name.

Thank you.

From: Gord Dibben on
VLOOKUP