From: DoctorG on
Thank you both for your input. I am still wondering why I didn't think of the
double-click myself.

Maybe it's because I am using the keyboard at the time and I was trying to
find a keyboard way to do it. Just for that I opt for KC's solution. [Tab]
does just fine for me!!

Thanks again.
From: Gord Dibben on
I just learned about the Tab key myself, thanks to KC

Gord