From: TracyCSI on
I would like to have a ComboBox on a Form that lists the names of
photographs, and somehow have the names pointing to the actual image stored
in the database or on the PC. Then by clicking a button on the Form, I'd
like to print a Report with the photo printed on it, along with other data
from the record.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for the help.
Dave

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Have a look at PictureMgr, the free demo software that I wrote to manage and
print images.

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Picture2K.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP