From: Ken Poberezny on
Hi,
I have this little batch file that allows me to list the files in a
directory, worked fine in xp but now I can't find Documents and Settings
or Send To, where this file should be placed to allow this to work by
picking directory RMB and send to. I'm new to win7.

@dir /a %1 > c:\File_list\filelist.txt
! add /s to fully list sub dirs

From: Ken Poberezny on
In article <uUIgNE#gKHA.5520(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>,
tom(a)youreadaisyifyoudo.com says...
Are you saying that quieries are to be adressed through that forum now?
thanks

From: Bruce Hagen on
XP is not Win7. Therefore:

Windows 7 forums:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/

Microsoft Answers Windows 7 Forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

Win7 Via NNTP: alt.windows7.org

If you need a server to access it:

AIOE.Org
http://news.aioe.general
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Stan Brown on
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 07:07:20 -0800 from Bruce Hagen
<Nospam(a)mymail.invalid>:

> Win7 Via NNTP: alt.windows7.org
>
> If you need a server to access it:
>
> AIOE.Org